Friday, October 16, 2009

surreal


(Holiday Mountain: an added touch to our wedding)


Today Neil & I are going to get our marriage license! It is so surreal. In High school I would practice writing Jennifer Greene on everything and now I can't believe after all that time it will no longer be practicing.

Update: I have picked out the bulletins for the church. The lady at the front desk said they may have to put in an insert because there is so much, ha, love it. Neil's father & girlfriend are in town this weekend, so we will be finalizing our rehearsal dinner at a really yummy restaurant :). Neil also plans to pick out the tuxes this weekend with his father. The bridal shower has been planned & invites will go out this weekend. I have so many appointments coming up it is ridiculous; not looking forward to it. We are still receiving RSVP's, I have so many out there, I need to keep tabs on who has and has not sent back an RSVP. And lately its been the small things that make me happy, for instance, the Val Vista Lakes clubhouse has added to their holiday mountain this year. They start decorating early & when I saw more decorations, my heart melted. In the 20 some odd years I have lived here, they have NEVER added to it; so I feel special.

On a side note, Amanda and Sam's wedding was last night! It was a huge success and Amanda made the most beautiful bride. Everyone had an amazing time & everything went off without flaw. Congrats to my best friend!

2 comments:

  1. I saw on my dashboard that you got your marriage license today, but then I clicked on your page and it is like in webdings or wingdings or something! Congrats...time is winding down. I am sooooooooooo unbelievabley sad I cannot come to your wedding! It seems unfair...how on earth can I miss it? At least Josh will be there representing for the Chapa house! Hopefully we will be able to come out in the winter, I want to see your house and go on married couple double dates! This is just depressing living so far. Maybe we will have to move back home after I finish school.

    Miss you and good luck with wedding prep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I fixed it! I am so sad you can't make it to the wedding :(. I wish there could be a last minute change and then you can see everyone! Hopefully you will be able to make it AZ soon; everyone misses the both of you so much!

    ReplyDelete