I absolutely LOVE everything about Fall in Arizona. Of course Arizona has about 3 1/2 months of hellish weather, but the 8 1/2 months of bliss make up for it. I have the day off so I woke up and just sat on my patio, ate breakfast, enjoyed the weather, and watched my dog play in the yard. {I almost had to put on a jacket.}
Last weekend was Amanda's bachelorette party at the Phoenician Resort. It was a big hit! We surprised her with two rooms at the resort, a denali stretch limo and a fabulous night on the town with 20 girls . I am so eager for Vegas on Halloween! All 18 ladies going have their flights booked and we are hyped!
The wedding is quickly approaching. We have everything done, which is a major relief. One of the best parts of a wedding is planning it! I have had so much fun putting everything together; even if I were a millionaire, I would have never hired a wedding planner. 200+ people were invited and if I pull this off without any major setbacks, I think I will consider being a wedding planner.
On a side note; our puppy arrives tomorrow! I am SUPER anxious! Home rennovations & puppy pictures will be up soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment