Monday, November 2, 2009

What happens in Vegas

What happens in Vegas.... Stays in Vegas! Best bachelorette party ever! So many awesome memories. Thanks to: Tiff and Mom for putting it together. Also a HUGE thanks to: Hallie, Ashley, Amanda, Janelle, Meri, Sarah, Dominique, Stephanie, Deanna, Aunt Sandy, Katie and Aunt Diane. Here are a few of the millions of amazing photos from the trip :)

We get parties started

The girls and I drinking in the airport

Our first night in Vegas

Katie & Deanna- Army Girls

Dance party in Paris

My mom surprised me & came to Vegas! My mom, Hallie, Deanna & Aunt Sandy

Batman & Robin- Superhero Duo

Pregaming in the hotel

Trying to make it out of the Hotel

Our Lovely Limo

My wedding date :0 )
11.28.2009

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you girls had fun! Your wedding is sooo soon. After all this time... I can't believe it! I am so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete