Arizona got the storms from San Diego today; we've got cloudy skies and a day full of rain. Neil and I have spent the majority of the day watching our shows and eating Valentines Day candy. Minnie has spent the majority of the day running in the rain then running & slipping on the tile floors. This dog HATES baths but for some reason she loves playing in the rain. Every ten minutes or so she will get up from the couch and run to the back window and watch the rain come down. Obviously our dog is easily entertained.
I love lazy days with my little family. Now its time to run a few errands and then to Oregano's for dinner.
Wet dog!
I love the little wet paw prints on the concrete.
"I'm going to attack the rain-drops." -Minnie
I love her! She is so precious. :) xox
ReplyDelete