After our picnic we decided to take a ride over to the new Spring training facility for the AZ Dbacks. It was so fun to see the fields; it reminds me of the good old days when I would watch Neil play High School baseball. The fresh manicured lawns and all the yummy concession stands; I can't wait to watch games at this facility. They even have a Salty Senorita spot where I purchase yummy margaritas while watching the game. Neil was in heaven while walking around the facility; he really misses playing ball. We plan on attending SEVERAL games; and plan on going to plenty of ASU baseball games. It is such a nice time of the year to get out and enjoy the sun. I couldn't imagine living somewhere that wouldn't allow us to enjoy the outdoors; granted summers here are hot, but during that time I am soaking up the sunshine in a pool!
Beautiful Papago park
The new Spring Training facility for the AZ Dbacks & Colorado Rockies


That's where Josh proposed to me :) at hole in the rock right by the zoo! I am so jealous of Arizona weather right now, it totally sucks not being able to take the baby outside because it is too cold! Can't wait to visit you guys soon!
ReplyDelete