Sunday, July 11, 2010

working hard in the desert sun

Neil and I enjoy doing yard work. I am the type of person who freaks when they see a nasty yard. We really take pride in our house because it is one of the biggest purchases we will ever make. Today, we made a day of yard work and sprucing up the house; I made kool-aid and we played country music while taking care of the front and back landscape.

When we first moved into the house we hired landscapers to remove 13 different trees, bushes and cacti. I am very particular on how a yard should look; it must be beautiful and full of flowers & trees. Unfortunately because of my recent vacation and the lack of precipitation, all of my flowers died. I have decided to wait until the monsoon season is over to replant some of my favorite flowers.

A picture just because kool-aid is that yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment