
(our cute house)
Help! I have decided to become a "blogger" but I have no idea what I am doing. I feel like a 40 year old mother using facebook for the first time.
I have decided to create a blogspot because so much is happening in my life and I thought it would be fun to document it. Currently I am engaged to the sweetest man ever, Neil. We have been together for eight years & engaged since June '08. We are slowly learning the many difficulties of being "grown-up" but love experiencing these challenges together. Once I get the hang of this site I will post more about our new house & wedding updates, until then bare with me!

Yay!! It is so cute! I am so glad I will have another blogger friend :) I am still getting the hang of everything too but it looks like you can do some pretty cool things!
ReplyDelete