Monday, August 15, 2011

miss her.

A little over a week ago one of my best friends, Ashley, moved to Portland, Oregon. I am happy that she has found happiness in Portland and we all hope there will be plenty of visits in the near future. I miss Ashley and was very sad to see her go; girls night just won't be the same without her.

It feels like yesterday when we graduated High School, definitely not 6 years ago. Where has time gone? Married, babies, moving to different states. So many changes in such a short time span. It is so weird to think that our childhood years are well behind us. As we go through the many life changes, we realize it is apart of growing old.

To my lovely friend Ashley, thanks for being so wonderful and I am so happy for you! AZ misses youuuuu!!!








1 comment:

  1. I love you so much!!! Thanks for the post:) I can't wait for the day we can all meet somewhere for a fun girls trip! Miss you tons!!

    ReplyDelete