Recently, Neil and I have been discussing what the vacation plans will be for this year. I am a planner. I am not a "spur of the moment" type of person. So needless to say, I have to plan vacations SEVERAL months in advance. We are weighing out our options and so far we are fairly confident we will be going on the two trips below.
First Trip.
Michigan. Yes, Michigan again this summer. We had such a good time last year that we figured, why not go again? We are figuring this will be a short summer trip. Get our fill of boating, family time and possibly catch a Tigers game.
Second Trip.
A cruise to Cabo San Lucas. I have been DYING to go somewhere tropical with all of this cold weather Arizona has been having. I started to look at destinations like: Miami & Cancun (again.) After all is said and done, it gets to be so expensive with the flights, hotels and rental cars. Since we live so close to LA, we decided to research cruises. Cruises are such a great idea; especially since we wouldn't have to rent a car or pay airfare. We have found several good deals on cruises, so we are thinking of going to Cabo early Fall. We also thought it would be a fun idea to get as many friends as possible to come with us; once the date has been established we want to spread the word. Under $400 for a 5 day cruise to Cabo on Carnival Cruise Lines, COUNT ME IN!!
Once we receive our W-2's we will make the final decision on what the plans will be. We are crossing our fingers the tax return will be a big one this year (especially due to the fact that I want a new washer/dryer!)


No comments:
Post a Comment