Sunday, October 31, 2010

karma


In regards to the "Ashton Kutcher camera" I was complaining about a few posts earlier, well it's gone. Of course I would lose it at a club. My friends Hallie, Sarah, Deanna & I tried to back-track; with a packed club on Halloween, there was NO WAY we were finding that sucker.

Good-bye to my honeymoon pictures. Good-bye to pumpkin carving pictures with Minnie. Good-bye to all the random shots I have of my friends, family, husband and I. WORST OF ALL: No pictures of my cute Larry Fitzgerald Halloween costume.

Urgh, karma!

On a good note: Neil was not too mad when I announced I lost the camera last night in the club. He said "well aren't we getting you a nice camera for Christmas anyway??" Yes.... I FINALLY get my dream camera.


Also:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Tonight Neil & I will spend the holiday at my parents. First, Val Vista Lakes knows how to celebrate Halloween. Second, we are celebrating my sisters birthday which is tomorrow. Third, Hallie & I are taking Ava around in the stroller; we are excited to see cute decorations!

No comments:

Post a Comment